Squirrel & The Bee Grainless Bake Shop has a warm, casual atmosphere and is a great place to come with the family or to meet friends for breakfast or lunch. With plenty of tables both inside and out, you can take a moment for yourself or enjoy free Wi-Fi and space to get your work done.
Need another reason? Squirrel & The Bee has the best coffee around! Don’t take our word for it, come try for yourself.
515 Millburn Ave. Short Hills, NJ
Call to order: (973) 376-4888
Mon to Sat: 7am-4pm | Sun: 8am-2pm
Our menu includes:
- Delicious coffee from a small roaster, cold brew iced coffee, an assortment of teas, lattes, cappuccinos and more
- The Essential Start Breakfasts
- Body & Soul Smoothies!
- Holy Shakes!
- Homemade Soups
- Eat Your Veggies! Delicious, healthy sides
- Abundant Clean Greens Salads
- Antioxidant Acai Bowls (no additives, preservatives, or sugar!)
- Better On A Bun Sandwiches & Veggie Burgers w/Caramelized Onions
- Delicious, Full-Size Bakery Items
- Handmade 24-hour Fermented, Lactose-free, Yogurt
- “Don’t Have A Cow” Dairy Free Frozen Dessert
Visit the bake shop for Waffle Sundays!
Belgian waffles loaded with different toppings, savory and sweet. And to make Sundays even more fun, we often have live music performed by local talent. Come and visit!
New offerings every visit
We try to keep the pastry cases at Squirrel & The Bee bursting at the seams with seasonal, fresh and fun sweet treats. The goal of the entire staff at Squirrel & The Bee is to make you feel welcome and nourished every time you visit.
Fresh baked goodness
Everything served at Squirrel & The Bee is made on site, using the best quality ingredients, including local raw honey, cage free eggs, and fruit/produce from area farmers markets whenever possible. We make our own nut milks and nut butters daily. There are special baked treats that change regularly with the seasons or a new, delicious idea from our culinary team.
Squirrel & The Bee offers a variety of catering services, ranging from corporate breakfast platters to dessert trays and gift baskets. We also have additional offerings for the holidays so be sure to check for special menus.