Juicing comes with a range of health benefits, which is why you will always find a juicer in the kitchen of every fitness fanatic. The best gyms on the planet even have juice bars where you can go sit and relax after a workout.
Lowering your risk of cancer, boosting your immune systems, and cleansing your body from toxins are all benefits of juicing. Additionally, juicing is a fantastic habit to have if you want to shed some of your excess weight.
Kale juice is a firm favorite among those juicing for health benefits. By drinking kale juice, you will keep your bones and teeth healthy thanks to the Vitamin K and calcium packed into the drink.
Owning the best juicer for kale is essential if you want to reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis, a condition that makes your bones get weaker as you get older.
List Of Juicer for Kale
- Mueller Austria SD80A
- Breville BJE430SIL
- KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer
- Healthy Juicer Lexen GP27
- Omega NC900HDC
- KOIOS B5100
- Omega NC800HDS
- AAOBOSI Slow masticating juicer
- Omega VSJ843QS
- HUROM HP Slow Juicer
Comparison Chart For Top 10 Juicer for Kale
What Kind Of Juicer Is Best For Kale?
– Juices made from green vegetables such as Kale are becoming increasingly popular among health enthusiasts people. Kale juices are full of nutrition and minerals. Not only that, it is delicious at the same time. You don’t need to compromise taste with health. However, you do need a juicer that extracts the vitamins and minerals you are looking for. The cold press juicers are the best type of juicers for your needs. These juicers ensure fewer damages to the nutrients and vitamins from kale and other leafy greens. Also, cold press juicers extract the maximum juice and retain the antioxidants within the greens.
What Is The Best Juicer For Leafy Greens?
– There are a lot of options in the market to choose from. If you want to know which one is the best for leafy greens, well the answer is quite simple. The types of juicers you’re looking for are those that can effectively squeeze the most juices from leaves and green spinaches. We have reviewed some of the best juicers for leafy greens in this article. These juicers are the best as you can get the most amount of nutrients, minerals, antioxidants, and other healthy elements.
Can You Put Kale Through A Juicer?
– In recent times, kale has become popular spinach among health-conscious individuals. It contains all kinds of several important nutrients necessary for your fitness goals including antioxidants, beta-carotene, Vitamin A, C, K, and others. But the question is, can you get all the nutrients after juicing? The answer is YES! Sure, you can put kale through a juicer. But you have to make sure that you have the best available ones that can extract all the nutrients properly.
Which Juicer Is Best For Spinach?
– Again, you might be overwhelmed with all the options there are available in the market. If you want to have the best out of your spinach, you should get a mechanical juicer. It will be the best choice for extracting the most juices from spinach. A mechanical juicer will make short work of fresh spinaches, allowing you to enjoy a glass of delicious green juice effortlessly.
5 Best Juicers for Kale Reviews
1. Mueller Austria SD80A
The best juicers ensure that as much of those vital nutrients are extracted from fruit and vegetables as is possible. You don’t want any juice left behind, nor those vitamins and minerals going in the trash can. This Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer uses a micro-mesh filter to ensure you are getting as much benefit as possible.
Motors are the vital component in this type of juicer. Mueller has developed a low-speed technology that runs with a maximum power of 1100 watts.
This means that the motor will work efficiently, extracting as much juice as possible, with less risk of burn out. Essentially, this product should last longer than its competitors of a similar value.
A 3-inch feed chute means you have less work to do, cutting fruit and vegetables to a rough size to get them into the machine.
Overall. You can get 34 fl oz of juice in your jug and fill the pulp container up to 68 fl oz before it needs emptying.
- Two speeds designed for harder and softer fruit and vegetable items
- 3” feed chute is extra large to prevent spillage
- Simple assembly method makes the juicer easy to take apart and clean
- Overload protection systems save the motor from overheating
2. AICOK AMR521
Slow masticating juicers offer you the best chance of retaining nutrients from the fruit and vegetables you are juicing.
This is because they produce less heat than a juicer that requires a lot of speed and power to extract juices. Heat kills the nutritional value of the juice.
At 80rpm, this juicer will ensure that you get all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you want from fresh produce.
Oxidation of juice also reduces the health benefits of your drink. Therefore, you will be pleased to know that the spiral system used in this juicer minimizes oxidization and therefore allows more chance of you benefitting from those vital anti-oxidants.
Clogging can be an issue on some juicers, and it can become challenging to clean clogged parts.
Thankfully, this juicer comes with a reverse function, which allows you to release any excess waste in the machine’s grinding elements.
Overall, this is an extremely pleasing juicer.
- Uses a 7-segment spiral system for large juice yields
- A slow mastication system means more nutrients are kept in the juice
- Runs quietly to prevent disturbing the rest of the house
- Dishwasher safe parts make keeping the juicer clean incredibly easy
3. Breville BJE430SIL
Should you wish to do a lot of juicing in a short space of time, without the hassle of having to clean out a pulp container after getting only about one cup of juice, then a larger juicing machine is a requirement.
This offering from Breville comes with a large jug and a sizeable 3.4-liter pulp container, allowing you to get some much juice in one session that it could take at least three days to drink it. That’s why the jug is sealable so that you can keep the juice fresh in the fridge.
As we have mentioned before, you want a juicer that doesn’t destroy nutrients. Breville is using a centrifugal juicing system that transfers minimal heat during the juicing process.
Your preparation time is reduced with this juicer, with a 3-inch wide chute feed that lets you process whole fruits and vegetables or big chunks from much larger items such as melons.
- Temperature transfer of no more than 1.8 degrees during the juicing process
- 850 watt motor with 2 speeds for hard and soft fruit and veg
- Seal and store juice jug lets you keep fresh juice safely in the fridge
- Dishwasher safe parts let you ensure the juicer is always properly cleaned
4. KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer
There are three main things to consider when buying a juicer. Will the juicer maximize your juice yield? Will the juicer maintain the nutritional value of the food items it is processing? Will the end product taste good?
With the KOIOS masticating juicer, all those considerations result in a positive answer.
These slow masticating juicers produce up to 60% more juice than the lesser brands on the market. There is very little wasted. Additionally, they retain up to 45% more nutrition. They take their time to extract the nutrients and result in little heat transfer.
More concentrated and less mechanically affected juice is always going to taste much better.
This is definitely a juicer you must consider. That is especially true if you want to get your kids into juicing.
The KOIOS juicer has no blades, so kids can enjoy juicing with parents and develop healthy eating values for a very early age.
- No blades or sharp parts make this ideal for juicing with kids
- 100% BPA free means this juicer is really looking after your health
- Dishwasher safe parts reduce the amount of cleaning time
- A slow juicer means more juice, more nutrients, and a more fabulous taste
5. Healthy Juicer Lexen GP27
The final juicer we are reviewing today has been created by people who were fed up with the other juicers on the market. Either those juicers were too expensive, too noisy, too tricky to clean, or simply ineffective in maintaining maximum nutrition.
You may be wary of hand crank juicer, especially if you have owned a cheap one in the past. Those things break with the slightest pressure.
However, this is a crank juicer made with real high quality. Best for juicing leafy vegetables and softer fruits, this juicer will have you juicing and finishing your clean up within 5 minutes. That ensures you can maintain an efficient schedule and keep your healthy diet up. What fast food comes in less than a couple of minutes?
This juicer is also incredibly light at only 2.42 pounds. Thus, you have no excuses – you can easily take this juicer anywhere, use it, clean it, and put it away with no hassle at all.
- Masticating, cold press process ideal for retaining nutrients from leafy veg
- A simple system allows for cleanup in 30 seconds
- Hand crank system means no need to plug-in – juice anywhere
- BPA free and stainless steel parts keep you safe and healthy
Juicer for Kale Buying Guide
The health benefits of drinking kale juice are abundantly apparent for anyone who wishes to do even minimal research. So, you shouldn’t wait to buy the best juicer for kale. So, that you don’t get caught out buying an inferior juicer, we’ve come up with a quick guide on the features to look out for.
A lot is made of overall power. It’s a feature that on many electrical items people want to take a look at. However, with a juicer, an extremely high power may not be what you need.
For juicers, we are looking for longevity, so there’s no need for insane power that will just lead to motor burn out really quickly.
You may be wondering how you will juice harder items if you don’t have a lot of power – but why are you juicing such hard items anyway?
If some veg requires excessive force to get a tiny amount of juice, then it probably isn’t worth it in the first place.
Find a juicer that gives you the ideal power to get maximum juice from medium to soft fruit and veg. It will last longer.
By speed, we are talking RPM. The slower the RPM of a juicer, the better for the overall nutritional value of your juice. Slow masticating juicers are all the rage because they cause minimal damage to the vitamins and minerals being extracted.
Remember, a high-speed juicer is going to heat up very quickly. You want minimum heat transfer during the extraction process.
An RPM of 60 is a great speed on a slow juicer. But if you can find a lesser speed, that could prove even better.
You essentially have two things coming out of your juicer – your juice and the remaining pulp that remains.
The higher the pulp container’s capacity, the more juice extraction you will be able to do at any one time before having to remove and clean the container.
If you’re juicing for one and have the time for emptying every juice, then a smaller juicer isn’t a problem. But if juicing for more people, or needing to make a large batch to last a day or two, then a larger capacity pulp container is totally necessary.
d) Juicer Type
An electric juicer will let you load it up and then get on with the work of juicing by itself. That gives you the time to get on with other tasks as you wait for you juice.
However, if it is of high quality, a manual juicer will help you get the most out of something like leafy veg, as it uses a process that causes very little damage to the nutritional value of the juice.
Good manual juicers don’t take that long to get juice and are easy to clean.
e) Ease of Cleaning
Try to find juicers with dishwasher-safe parts. This way, your effort in cleaning the juicer will be minimal. They can be difficult to clean manually, especially if they have blades.
Can I drink kale juice every day?
Yes, you can. In fact, scientific studies have shown that drinking kale juice every day is incredibly beneficial to your health.
For a start, kale juice is fantastic for reducing overall cholesterol levels and thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
Equally importantly, kale juice is a fantastic source of vitamin C and vitamin K.
Finally, kale is an excellent asset in the fight against cancer; it can help you lose weight and contains many nutrients that protect your eyesight.
Is it better to juice or blend kale?
Blending or juicing kale both has its benefits.
Essentially, which you choose to do will come down to whether you want an end product with or without fiber.
Some prefer juice because of the lack of fiber. It gives your body a break from the hard work associated with digestion. Juicing also leads to the easier absorption of nutrients and allows you to drink more concentrated amounts.
However, blending, with fibers included, will ensure you feel full when eating. While you may get a less concentrated hit of nutrients when you blend, it also means that you will be taking in less sugar.
Does kale have side effects?
Kale is an incredible leafy green with an enormous upside – but there’s a reason why people prefer to juice it rather than eating it whole and raw.
Indigestible fiber is not something your stomach wants to handle a lot of. But if you are eating raw kale, you will find yourself getting bloated and possibly constipated.
Therefore, we recommend juicing your kale if you want all that nutrition and none of the nasty side effects that come with eating whole leaves.
Getting serious about one’s health is really important, and the sooner we do it, the better. Healthcare is expensive, and while we may not be needing it so much in our younger years, it makes sense to keep our bodies healthy now so that we don’t suffer later on.
Investing in the best juicer for kale is a small and easy step to take that can have massive benefits for the future. It’s a no-brainer, really, especially for anyone wanting to live longer and be functional in a few decade’s time.